BIG VALUE IN A SMALL PACKAGE: ALL-NEW FORD KA+ OFFERS OUTSTANDING SPACE, ECONOMY AND DRIVING FUN
- Ford reveals the all-new KA+ 5-door hatchback in Europe, which delivers outstanding interior space, fuel efficiency and fun-to-drive dynamics at an affordable price
- The KA+ cabin provides space for five passengers with class-leading front headroom and rear legroom, plus 21 stowage locations, within a sub-4 metre total length
- New 1.2-litre Duratec petrol engine with twin-independent variable camshaft timing offers responsive performance with 114 g/km CO2 emissions and 5.0 l/100 km (56.5 mpg) fuel efficiency**
- Unique chassis specification delivers agile and enjoyable driving dynamics; powertrain, body and chassis tuned for reduced noise levels and enhanced refinement
- All-new Ford KA+ available for customers in Europe to order from June, with starting price of €9,990 in Germany and £8,995 in the U.K.
COLOGNE, Germany, June 8, 2016 – Ford of Europe today revealed the all-new KA+ small car, which delivers outstanding interior space, excellent fuel efficiency and fun-to-drive dynamics at a value price.
Joining Ford’s small-car line-up alongside the best-selling Fiesta,* the KA+ provides an attractive new alternative for European buyers who want a stylish, well-equipped and high-quality small car at a price point starting at €9,990 in Germany and £8,995 in the U.K.
“Ford has a proud history of offering affordable small cars that are practical, economical and fun-to-drive,” said Jim Farley, executive vice president and president, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Ford Motor Company. “KA+ is true to that tradition, packing a huge amount of value into a compact car that delivers agile driving dynamics and a surprisingly roomy cabin.”